Oxbo - Model 7420 - Berry Harvester
Oxbo builds on the strength of the Korvan brand with the model 7420, a top-loading harvester, capable of delivering fresh market quality blueberries and IQF raspberries. The flexible design of the Oxbo 7420 allows for harvesting in many crops, including blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries. With solid side panels and each side an equal distance from the center of the tunnel, the Oxbo 7420 travels through the field without causing fruit droppage on adjacent rows. The 7420 gives growers the most choice in customization with a selection of three different picking heads and fully configurable upper and lower cleaning systems. Oxbo backs every Model 7420 with local parts and service, both through dealers and through Oxbo facilities.
- Knife edge cleaning system
- Narrow harvester width
- Ultra Low Loss catcher design: High density 4¾ inch spacing catchers have proven to retain more fruit in blueberry harvesting than competitive catchers while 6-inch catchers are ideal in raspberry conditions.
- New and improved bucket conveyance: New for 2011, Oxbo has integrated new buckets to ensure the highest fruit quality and the best in-field performance.
The 7420 utilizes stainless steel nose cones to gently guide low lying laterals into the picking tunnel.
The push-pull system effectively removes debris without overhandling the fruit. The system blows air from the bottom and sucks air out the top to eliminate the ‘pop corn’ effect and leaves clean, whole fruit.
- Wide picking tunnel: the 60-inch picking tunnel, the widest on the market, accommodates even large, mature plants
- Picking system choices: Your choice in picking heads, including the industry-leading Orbirotor, allows you to customize the 7420 to your field conditions
- All-wheel hydrostatic drive system: Efficient four wheel drive system provides ultimate stability and minimal compaction
- Knife edge cleaning system: Effective cleaning system positioned at the first fruit transition
- Smooth sides: Eliminate droppages on adjacent rows
- High capacity deck: 4,000lbs of fruit storage keeps the 7420 efficiently running even in high yields
- Moveable rear deck: High capacity rear deck lowers for easy fruit off-loading
Length: 16ft 10in (5.13m)
Shipping Length: 12ft 4in (6.50m)
Lift: 1ft 10in (0.56m)
Width: 10ft (1.52m)
Tunnel Width: 5ft (1.52m)
Min. Height: 13ft (3.96m)
Effective Catching Length: 9ft 2in (2.79m)
Inside Catchers: 2ft 2in (0.66m)
Size: 500/45 -22.5 12ply
Engine: Cummins® 85hp turbo diesel
Fuel: 45 gallons (170L)
Hydraulic Oil: 29 gallons (109L)