Model P–10M - 1-Row Cup Type Planter
From Potato Planters
Our planter hitch is built so that when planting with the one-row planter, the single row unit can be mounted off center to allow the same row spacing as a two-row planter without using a second row unit. This is an economical solution when only a small acreage of potatoes is grown and the expense of the second row unit is hard to justify. The standard two-row planter uses two one-row planting unit assemblies, complete with tires.
- Proven European Style Cup Type Design
- Simple And Easy To Maintain
- Plants Either Whole Seed Or Cut Seed
- Sprocket Set for 6 Seed Spacing Changes From 8' To 15'
- Traction Tires For Less Drive Wheel Slippage, Better Seed Spacing
- Tractor Mounted For Easy Of Use
- Custom Configurations Available