Model PA-16 - Mini Medium Force Actuator
Medium-force linear electric actuators are used among a wide array of industries for a variety of functions. Our medium-force linear actuator gives you a solid 330 lbs., of force along with 2-40 inch stroke sizes and a speed of 0.20”/sec. Everything that you find in the drop down menu is available, and ready to be shipped out when you order.
- Control Boxes: Use our PA-16 model with any of our motion control systems. They’re easy to wire up, taking less than 5 minutes.
- Mounting Brackets: The BRK-14 Mounting Bracket can be used with the PA-16 actuator. Each mounting bracket comes with all the necessary hardware for installation and mounting.
- Applications: The PA-16 Medium Force Actuators are used in a wide range of projects and applications. Find them used in robotics, manufacturing, home automation, hobby projects, automotive, agricultural machinery and more
- Customization: Need a custom actuator or a specific actuator stroke? If you can't find the medium-force actuator that fits your specifications, let us know and we can custom create one for you. We are able to customize your actuator according to: Speed | Ip Rating | Internal Limit Switches | Stroke | Force | Voltage | Mounting Holes | Wire Lengths | Dimensions
- Input Voltage :2v
- Stroke : 2-40 inches
- Force : 330 lbs
- Speed : 0.207 sec
- Protection Class : IP54
- Operational Temperature : -25C-+65C
- Noise : db<45(A)
- Duty Cycle : 25%
- Limit Switch : Built In, Non-Adjustable
- Current (full load) : 6.5 A
- Mounting Holes : 0.25'
- Screw Type : ACME
- HouslngType : Aluminum allow
- Wire Length : 40'
- Fully Retracted : 4.13' + stroke
- Fully Extended : 4.13' + stroke + stroke
- Certifications : CE, ROHS
- Unit Weight : 0 lbs
- Olbs : 18 Months