Pacesetter - Model XL - Liquid System
Pacesetter XL will add versatility to your application fleet and increase your profits, by allowing you to use just one unit for all your Fall, Spring and Post liquid fertilizer and chemical application work. You get 'two' Applicators for the price of 'one'. A full flotation unit when equipped with the flotation tire package, and a row crop unit when fitted with the high-clearance, narrow tire package. Converting the Pacesetter XL from a row crop to full flotation applicator is just a matter of changing tires. The Pacesetter XL also offers less compaction in the field, when compared with many other post applicators with equal payloads.
- Kenworth or International chassis
- 315 to 330 hp engine
- Allison automatic world transmission
- Heavy duty rear axle
- Air ride cab
- Raised front axle
- Stainless steel tanks, from 1,280 to 2,000 gallons
- Boom widths from 60' - 90'
- Adjustable boom spray heights
- Raven, Other controls available
- Stainless steel plumbing
- Various nozzle spacing available
- High-capacity pumping system
- Hydraulic pump drive system