Pacesetter - Model XL - Dry System
Rugged, easy to operate and accurate, the Pacesetter XL granular option offers unsurpassed efficiency and convenience. It features the New Leader G4 series dry spreader - in our opinion, the best in the industry. The L40000 series spreader rates range from 75 pounds of fertilizer per acre to over six tons of lime per acre. The 14-foot models hold 300 cu. ft. of material struck, and more when heaped. Thick 10-gauge steel with an inverted channel at all top edges provides rigidity. Buttressed sides add strength.
Hydraulics, PTO-driven from the transmission, supply power to both the conveyor and the independently-driven spinners. A high-efficiency hydraulic system contributes to cool running and long life.
The new dished spinner design broadcasts material further, wider and more consistently. Predetermined settings for fertilizer, urea, lime and wet lime simplify spread pattern testing and daily application.
- Kenworth or International chassis
- 315 to 330 hp engine
- Allison automatic world transmission
- 2-speed drop box transmission
- Heavy duty rear axle
- 13 and 14 foot New Leader L4000G4 series dry box
- Lime and fertilizer bed
- Mild steel, 409 or 304 stainless steel beds
- 30' #4 belt over chain
- Dual 24' rear spinners
- Up to 90' spread widths
- Raven, Other controls available
- Other models available include L4000G4,L2000G4, L3030G4, & L5034G 4
- The MultApplier attachment can be added to the L4000G4 & L303G4 Models