Palintest - Model SK 400 - Professional Soil Management Kit
The Professional Soil Management kit delivers analysis of the key macro and micro nutrients required for improved crop yield and horticulture production. At the heart of the Professional Soil Management kit is the Soiltest 10 photometer, giving laboratory accuracy wherever the analysis takes place.
Key Features include:
- Robust field kit and waterproof, battery powered instruments – carryout analysis anywhere
- Simple tablet and powder-based reagent methods – suitable for all users
- Range of accessories – add to the Professional Soil Management kit with extra parameters.
Designed for simplicity and comparable with laboratory methods, the Professional Soil Management kit brings soil analysis to the user without requiring samples to be shipped to a remote laboratory.
- The SK 400 is supplied with one hard carry case and one soft carry case that includes:1 x Soil Test 10 Photometer
- 1 x Conductivity Pocket Sensor
- 1 x pH Pocket Sensor
- 1 x SK 400 Instruction Book
- 1 x De-Ion Pack
- 50 x Tests for pH, Lime Requirement, Nitrate Nitrogen, Phosphate Phosphorus, Potassium, Calcium and Magnesium - See more at: