Patruuna - Model P 3151 - Cranes
The P3151 is the smallest crane in our collection. Its outreach is 5.1 m, its lifting moment 31 kNm and its slewing torque is 8 kNm. This means that based on its outreach, it is powerful and allows for lifting surprisingly heavy loads. The crane has a 3-point attachment, which is why it can be easily mounted on 3-point linkage. For mounting on trailers, we recommend the P7 trailer.
- The standard equipment includes a 0.2 m² grapple and an FR 7 rotator.
- The hoses are equipped with protective spirals.
- The slewing machine includes an invertible gear wheel and a sturdy rack.
- The diameter of the boom joint pins is 35 or 40 mm.
- The gear wheel, the rack and the pins are made of tempered steel.