Patz - Model 800 Series - Single Screw TMR Mixer
From Feeding Equipment
The Patz Vertical Mixer combines large volumes of assorted material for a uniform mixed ration. Using one large vertical screw, the ration is combined fast and efficiently without crushing the ingredients. Feed is pulled away from the bottom of the mixer walls by the specially designed screw, allowing more material to fall as the screw rapidly lifts the feed. The continuous lifting and falling action creates a thoroughly blended mixture of ingredients within a few minutes. After mixing, the screw moves the TMR to the discharge area where it quickly exits the mixer for distribution.
- 270 - 400 cu. ft. sizes, including low profile.
- Simple unibody mixer & trailer design - few moving parts for long life, low maintenance and trouble-free operation.
- Handles round or square bales, wet or dry.
- Thorough, consistent ration, regardless of batch size!
- Fast mixing.
- Reliable, accurate 3-point scale system.
- Fast discharge with superior clean-out!
- Reliable local Patz dealers provide quality service after the sale.
- Manufactured by Patz Sales, Inc., Pound, Wisconsin U.S.A. - meeting the needs of the dairy farmer since 1948!