Brave - Model PCLS2013GC - 20 Ton Dual Split Horizontal Log Splitter
From Log Splitters
The value-priced, American-made 20 ton log splitter, features convenient dual-splitting capabilities of all diameter logs up to 24” long. Splitting logs in either direction cuts down cycle times and reduces the amount of work by 50%. The PCLS2013GC is the perfect time-saving model for the homeowner wanting both Quality and Value. Powered by a Honda Engine.
- Recommended for logs up to 24' long
- Recommended for 2 to 100 cords per season
- Dual splitting action cuts time in half
- Engine 160cc Honda GC
- Operation Horizontal
- Dislodger N/A
- Size 62”L x 39”W x 33”H
- Splitting Force 20 Tons
- Splitting Height 28'
- Cycle Time 7 Seconds
- Beam 5 1/2' x 5 1/2' fabricated tube
- Wedge 8' High carbon steel
- Log Opening 24'
- Cylinder Size 4' x 24' clevis type, 1.75' rod
- Hydraulic System 3 gal. capacity
- Hitch 2'
- Towing Speed 45 MPH
- Shipping Weight 360 lbs.