Pearson - Working Chutes
Time-tested. Our patented designs have been used in the industry for over 45 years. The heavy, rugged construction original working chute is designed for livestock and operator safety. It can be customized to meet your needs, and hydraulic kits are now available to upgrade your current system. Left, right or double side exits are available. All side exits come with heavy latches and standard chain and grab hook safety latch.
- Vertical sides allow cattle to move into the chute easily and to stand in a relaxed, natural position
- Automatically adjusts to any size animal as the chute is squeezed
- No climbing the sides or excessive slipping
- Neck panels are hinged and swing out for safe access
- Wing gates are hinged for quick, easy opening and optimum safety - and are removable for a larger opening. One double wing standard in each side.
- Side boards are removable for foot work and milking
- Diamond-plate steel floor improves traction and increases safety