- Zero fuel consumption.
- PELLENC Brushless electric motor—frictionless, very high efficiency, maintenance-free.
- Outstanding lifespan: PELLENC Brushless motor runs at 5,400 rpm with no wear, or sparks and develops maximum power for its minimum size.
- Consumes 30 % less oil than a combustion motor tool.
- Exceptional cutting quality and precision with the Carving guide specifically for pruning.
- Get a full day’s work done without recharging with the right battery.
- A chainsaw pruner for pruning branches of up to 15 cm in diameter in vineyards and orchards.
- Automatic chain tension.
- Ergonomic Soft Touch handle.
- Electronic chain brake for working safely.
- The design of the guide and OREGON chain limit the kickback phenomenon.
- Ultra-lightweight tool: 1,700 g.
- Integrated retractable key for adjusting the chain tension.
- Lateral sawdust ejection.
- Zero emissions and zero waste.
- No disturbing noise pollution or odours.
Safety is paramount and PELLENC has developed 4 innovations to help protect the user:
- Kickback sensor with electronic start-up: this device instantly triggers an electric chain brake in the event of a fall or kickback, and is 8 times more sensitive than a combustion enfine-operated chainsaw chain brake.
- The double-press start-up trigger prevents accidental start-up of the chainsaw.
- Auto-diagnostics of the tool: SELION checks during first use that the electronic kickback sensor is operational, if this is the case, the machine will operate.
- Little kickback OREGON ® chains: the kickback phenomenon, if it occurs, will be much less violent.
For tightening the chain and quick access to the pinion and chain.
The chain guide is mounted on a spring which tightens the chain automatically.
The system adjusts chain lubrication according to the cutting force required.
The chain brake activates instantly in case of fall or kickback.