PelletFix - Model BD - Pellet Plant
From Residue Treatment
Pelletising dried poultry manure at a capacity of one ton per hour. Pelletising dry poultry manure is a consequent continuation of sensible residue treatment. Storage stability and transportability are improved further, the volume of the bulk material is reduced by approx. two thirds and possibilities for marketing increase. With BD PelletFix, Big Dutchman has a system that is ideal for farms or farm complexes from 40,000 and up to 160,000 layers.
- ideal quality of pellets, virtually no breaking;
- diameter of the pellets: 5 mm;
- length of the pellets: 20 to 30 mm;
- use of modern measuring and process technology for a permanently high pellet quality;
- ideal for transport and storage;
- simple and accurate spreading of the pellets as fertiliser;
- very versatile marketing possibilities, e.g. in horticulture and viticulture;
- pelletising of other residues from agriculture, such as digestate and litter.