PelletTower - Model BD - For Residue Treatment
From Residue Treatment
Pelletising dried poultry manure for large farm complexes. With the BD PelletTower, Big Dutchman has developed a clever and innovative solution for farm complexes that house 300,000 layers or more. The BD PelletTower is available in three sizes and very space-saving. The distance between the pellet mill and the bagging unit is very short. This ensures a high quality of the pellets while keeping breaking to a minimum.
- ideal quality of pellets, virtually no breaking;
- diameter of the pellets: 5 mm;
- length of the pellets: 20 to 30 mm;
- use of modern measuring and process technology for a permanently high pellet quality;
- ideal for transport and storage;
- simple and accurate spreading of the pellets as fertiliser;
- very versatile marketing possibilities, e.g. in horticulture and viticulture;
- pelletising of other residues from agriculture, such as digestate and litter.