Pentasem - Tines Seed Drill
PENTASEM is a ride-on simplified seeding tool with tines, associated with pneumatic distribution, adapted on a base close to that of PENTASOL. It is used to plant a crop at high speed, using straight 45 × 12 tines fitted with a seed broadcaster. The positioning of the tines in 5 rows simplifies and improves the flow of plant debris without any risk of jamming. The power required is 4 hp per tine for optimal use at 12km/h.
- Solid, mechanically welded frame made from 100 × 8 mm tube front and rear and cross-member in flat 100×10 tube
- 3-point coupling between No. 3 yoke Pin No. 3/2 compatible with high power tractors
- 50 × 15 steel tine holder bar and centre distance 350 mm between bars. Tine flange, thickness 8 mm
- Hydraulic folding to 3 metres by 2 double effect cylinders, with hydraulic and mechanical safety
- Hydraulic furrow openers with discs for horizontal folding and hydraulic safety locking
- Adjustment of the seed depth by fixed pneumatic depth control wheels, Ø 584 × 236 on central part
- Oscillation system on the extensions to match the ground contour
- Centralised hopper, mounted on 4 damper studs, with a capacity of 1,700 l on all models (over 1,200 kg load capacity).
- Distribution head ideally located outside the seed drill
- Covered wide opening with high-speed opening and closing system for easy filling and cleaning
- Powerful blower with extra-wide turbine (6 inches), providing an ultra-high volume of air.
- Hydraulically-driven turbine for comfortable manoeuvre management
- Filling height to 2.50 m with 4-step footrest and guardrail
- Easy to access and ergonomically designed with quick flow test without any need for dismantling:
- Quick and complete emptying of the hopper
- Filtering sleeve
- Centralised flow through grooves piloted by on-board radar, giving increased accuracy
- Universal dispenser: for drilling every seed without changing the groove!
- The new universal dispenser offers record performance: unrivalled dosing range, from 1 kg/ha (little seeds) up to 450 kg/ha (large seeds) at 8 km/h and up to 330 kg/ha (wheat) at 12 km/h
- Easier flow rate adjustment and manoeuvres with the electrically-driven dispenser and «intelligent» in-cab console
- Active turbulence design: «excellent» distribution accuracy between rows
- The ADS system's long, corrugated supply column guarantees a perfect, consistent mixture of air and seeds; the internal section of the head features a unique architecture, with no rebound areas, ensuring that the seeds flow smoothly and quickly.
- Reliable anti-clogging design guaranteed to work under all conditions, even on slopes and banking
- Easy row marking and row closing system (every other row, 2 out of 3 rows, etc.) with individual valves integrated into the distribution head. These valves even make it possible to change the row marker track if necessary.
- As well as the standard functions, the console also offers the following features:
- Half-drill shut off from the cab with proportional flow rate reduction
- Function «end of fields» for clear pound : elimination of lacks at the beginning of the run (automatic) or in case of stopped departure (manual)
- During row marking runs, automatic reduction of the drilling flow rate (saving seed), in proportion to the number of rows marked
- Fully simplified flow test (a single test without no crank handle; 10 kg load cell supplied; automatic adjustment of dosage/ha after recorded weight entered in the console)
- Emptying of the dispenser by activation electric motor starter button located at the rear of the hopper.
- Extension with driven double cylinder to avoid falls
- Hydraulic markers with discs for horizontal folding and hydraulic safety locking
- 4-step footrest + platform with guardrail
- Width 3 m for transport for greater ease of transport
- Standard lighting and signalling
- Solid frame, entirely mechanically welded front and rear beams 100 × 8
- Steel tine holder bars 50 × 15 and tine flange thickness 8 mm
- Hopper mounted on 4 damper studs, avoiding stresses on the hopper
- 3-point anti-rotation pin Nos. 2/3 on steel plate, thickness 20 mm
- Anti-rotation coupling pin on steel plate, thickness 15 mm
- Seed laying with 5 rows of straight tines, 45 × 12 with broad caster for specific seeds, clearance under frame: 430 mm, exceptional clearance in presence of plant debris
- Motorised drive for distribution proportional to advance by radar
- Seed depth controlled by pneumatic wheels
- Accuracy of seed distribution using on-board radar
- Oscillation lighting of extensions to adapt to variations in the terrain
- 3-point sensor for automatic shut-off of the distribution
- Pipes and distribution head on the outside of the hopper for easy cleaning and free access to the distribution head
- Wide hopper opening, with cover with high speed winding for easy loading from bags, in bulk or in big bags
- Adjustment of the depth control wheels by screw handle
- Equipment adjustment by screw handle, with position rule
- Bag for flow tests and scales supplied.
- Contrôle à chaque étape de la production
- Peinture de finition polyuréthane sur apprêt époxy
- Traitement de surface avant peinture par conversion
- Contrôle final avant expédition, consultable sur demande
- Limits fuel consumption and soil compacting by limiting the number of passes for sowing
- Slight facilitation of penetration of water on the surface
- Preserves the organic composition of the soil by simplified surface working