Perfect - Model ZA-X - Centrifugal Broadcaster
From Amazone Spreaders
The twin disc spreader for smaller to medium sized arable farms and grassland farms. The ZA-X Perfect allows convenient adjustment and the accurate spreading of all commercial types of fertiliser up to 18 m and with Urea up to 15 m.
ZA-X Perfect - benefits of standard features
- Square, compact hopper with capacities from 500 to 1750 litres.
- Steep hopper walls, yet with a low filling height from 91 cm.
- Easy attachment to the tractor, spreader always sits level and at the same mounting height.
- 1 pair of 'Omnia-Set“ spreading discs with very easily adjustable spreading vanes for normal spreading, late top Dressing and border spreading - no tools required.
- Accurate spread pattern with working widths from 10 to 18 m, Urea safe up to 15 m.
- Comprehensive setting chart for all kinds of fertilisers, seeds, slug pellets, etc.
- Spreading discs, spreading vanes, deflector plate and all important paarts made from stainless steel.
- Guard tube for additional safety.
- Tele-Quick precision border spreading vane (as option available for ZA-XW 502).
- 720 r.p.m. disc speed provides gentle fertiliser treatment.
- Very easily adjustable, robust rate setting with clear scales.
- Hydraulic individual shutter remote control for right and left hand side with 2-way valve.
- Disengageable agitator heads, e.g. for Urea or for prolonged half side spreading.
- Swivel blades for late top Dressing, no Need for a disadvantageous tilting the complete spreader.
- Twin hopper with visual check of the metering apertures.
- Shear bolt protection against PTO shaft overload.
- Excellent value for money.