Philips - Color Reach Compact Powercore
ColorReach Compact Powercore combines all the benefits of LED-based lighting and control in a compact fixture specifically designed for large-scale installations, such as commercial skyscrapers, casinos, bridges, piers, public monuments, and themed attractions. With levels of light output and projection never before achieved in a compact LED lighting fixture, ColorReach Compact Powercore delivers intense, energy-efficient output at a reasonable price, opening up new possibilities for exterior illumination. Custom configurations with custom channels of white or colored LED sources are also available to support special applications.
- Outputs thousands of lumens and throws light hundreds of feet, delivering true LED-based illumination for large-scale structures and objects in a compact, fully-sealed housing
- Powercore technology rapidly, efficiently, and accurately controls power output to fixtures directly from line voltage
- Exchangeable spread lenses of 8.13. 23.40.632 and an asymmetric 5 x 172 support a variety of photometric distributions for a multitude of applications
- Integrates Powercore technology − Powercore technology rapidly, efficiently, and accurately controls power output to fixtures directly from line voltage. Philips Data Enabler Pro merges line voltage and control data and delivers them to fixtures over a single standard cable, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.
- Versatile optics − exchangeable spread lenses of 8, 13, 23, 40, 63º and an asymmetric 5 x 17º support a variety of photometric distributions for a multitude of applications, including spotlighting, wall grazing, and asymmetric wall washing. Bezel and gasket are included with spread lenses for easy user installation.
- Saturated, cost-effective color − high-performance LEDs offer rich, saturated color at aignificantly reduced cost for installation, operation, and maintenance than traditional light sources.
- Simple fixture positioning − rugged, slim-profile mounting bracket allows simple positioning and fixture rotation through a full 360º. Side locking bolts enable fixture to be secured reliably with a standard wrench.
- Universal power input range − accepts a universal power input range of 100-240 V AC, allowing consistent installation anywhere in the world.
- Industry-leading controls − works together seamlessly with the complete Philips Color Kinetics line of controllers, including Light System Manager, iPlayer 3, and ColorDial Pro, as well as third-party controllers.
- Large/medium-scale signature facades and structures