PHILLIPS - Model 4500 Series - Rotary Harrow
No. 1 For Good Reason - For The Way We Farm Today! The No-Till Solution... Soils warm faster. Fields dry sooner. Eliminates soil density layers for maximum root growth. This unique, patented, tool has many uses for the progressive farmer. It allows for residue management, lump and ridge leveling, seedbed preparation, and more. The superior staggered tooling design disturbs a higher percentage of soil, leaving an excellent seedbed while retaining valuable moisture. The tooling is self-cleaning and will not plug up even in heavy, wet residue. The patented wing-up frame design allows you to go from working to transport position with seconds. No need to leave the comfort of the tractor seat
- Tines are made from high carbon, hot forged, heat-treated steel.
- These unique tines provide for long life, even under the most difficult field conditions.
- Wing design allows for easy and convenient transport.
- Works well in heavy, damp residue without plugging or bunching.
- Seed Bed Preparation
- Residue Management in No-Till
- Levels Lumps and Ridges
- Levels Standing Corn Stalks
- Great for Incorporating Manure
- Incorporation in Top Soil
- Sow Small Seeds
- Works Great on Terraces
- Aerates Hay Land and Pasture
- Rolls Over Rocks Easily