Model PICKUP Series - Rigid Harvesting Header
The PickUp (Swath Harvesting Header) can be supplied with either a mechanic or a hydraulic transmission, and can be mounted on all combine makes and models. The feeding auger is featured with full length adjustable retractable tines. The gathering belt can be made of 6, 8 and 10 tine bars and assure an effective cut from 3.30 m. up to 5.40 m. Each bar is provided with 36 springs distributed over 9 rows.
- Feeding Aguer
- The large diameter feeding auger , Ø 610 mm, is featured with full length adjustable retractable tines.
- Safety Clutches
- The auger is supplied with a disk clutch.
- Rear External Transmission
- A splined shaft is connected to the combine power by a PTO shaft.
- Supporting Wheels
- The supporting wheels are height and pivot adjustable.
- Gathering Belts
- The gathering belt can be made of 6, 8 or 10 tine bars. Each bar is 55 cm wide and is provided with 36 springs distributed over 9 rows.
- Independed Hydraulic Transmission*
- The hydraulic transmission is independent from the combine transmission system. It is equipped with tank and filter mounted on the chassis of the header.