PLANOMAT - Model 3 – 8 m - Cultivator
The PLANOMAT of AGRI FARM - the device for fast tillage, with little wear, less maintenance and less costs. For use to plough green wasteland up, to the reworking of cultivated fields, for incorporation of manure, and economical seed bed preparation for grain and corn.
Thanks to the optimal tine spacing (7 cm) of strong spring tines, the seedbed in relatively flat setting is still exactly edit. The 6 rows of tines (optional 5 rows) and straight tines ensure a large passageway and intensive mixing. The exceptionally large height (46 cm) is important, e.g. for deep tillage of potato fields and strong plant residues. The straight tines prevent pulling up earth in clayey soil, on request S-tines can be mounted (also with duckfoot-style shovels).
A strong form tubular frame is constructed for maximum load and guarantees a stable, smooth operation. Two rows of cage rollers ensure the well crushed, pressed ground.
- 6 rows of tines (optionally 5 rows)
- Straight harrow spring tines, with reversible narrow shovels
- Tine spacing 7 cm
- Passage height 46 cm
- Two rows of cage rollers with large, relubricatable ball bearings
- 3-piece folding – ideal for working on edges
- Complete frame made of steel ST52 (S355)
- Reinforcing springs
- Spring-loaded levelboards
- Semi-mounted version with hydraulic chassis with large tires and hydraulic drawbar, for larger transport distances
- 1 row straw harrow tines in the back
- Supporting wheels instead of cage rollers
- Warning signs with lighting and flashing system