The PlantCare Mini-Logger is a maintenance-free sensor which records soil moisture and soil temperature. A USB stick is used to easily program the mini-logger and readout the data. The PlantCare DataViewer Software allows a quick and easy display and analysis of the measured data. Fields of application are scientific research, agriculture and garden and landscaping construction.
Area of use
- Agricultural research / forestry / hydrology
- Irrigation monitoring in:
- Garden and landscaping construction
- Tree nurseries
Benefits PlantCare Mini-Logger
- Measurement of soil moisture levels (rel. %) and soil temperature at freely selectable intervals.
- Speedily reaction to changes in moisture levels.
- Reliable results even at minimum depths (from 5 cm).
- Value measured is unaffected by salt or fertilizer content.
- Precise recording of measurements through built-in quartz clock.
- A USB-interface allows programming the logger as well as readout the measured data.
- Weatherproof IP67 housing
- Irrigation research
- Soil moisture measurements