PLATI-MAT - Model D-MAN - Anchor Systems
Designed primarily to replace the traditional deadman such as kerbstones or sleepers in areas where normal underground anchors are impossible to use due to services / shallow soil / roof gardens or gas tight membranes on brownfi eld sites.
Key Benefi ts of the D-MAN System
- Extremely easy to use either individually or in multiples
- Simple to lock / unlock cells together
- Cells are omnidirectional for connecting together
- Unique letterbox style wire tendon anchor point system
- Cells are nestable and packed with our kits in standard boxes
- One source supply reducing packaging and transport costs
- Unique cup shape for valuable water storage
- Cells are made from recycled plastic
- Tested & approved by industry experts
The D-MAN cells / Deadmen should be installed at least 30cm below the base of the rootball with the soil compacted above the cells to 60%, right up to the nursery line.