Play Area Bark
How to use:
- Build a wooden framework around the area to be covered with bark. For an explanation as to the depth to which the framework should be built refer to the table below. Double check that the framework is safe and that there are no nails or screws protruding.
- Pour the Growise Play Area Bark into the framework. Always double check for sharp or potentially dangerous objects and spread the bark evenly.
- Keep the bark topped up and even to maintain the recommended depth.
When used within a pit or framework under play equipment, it's best to lay at the following minimum depths to provide the best protection -
- Over a soil surface - 20cm (8') of bark
- Over a tarmac surface - 25cm (10') of bark
- Over a concrete surface - 30cm (12') of bark