Model PLC - Pipeline Counter
The PLC is installed in a pipeline from a grading machine or on the end of the pipe into a tank. The fish are counted when sliding through the pipeline, using infra-red light beams, a technology that VAKI has been using for over 25 years in its other products. A robust technology for harsh environment.
- Easy to install / set up.
- Accurate counting.
- Gentle on fish – fish are in water at all times.
- Can be mounted directly on the grader or on the end of the pipe into the tank.
- Four scanners can be connected to the control unit.
- Accuracy: over 98%.
- Fish size: 10gr. - 10kg.
- Capacity: 45000 fish/hour (50gr). see chart
- Adaptors: for 110, 160 and 200mm pipes.
- Power supply: 110–240V.
- Single channel or 4 channel display.
- Optional alarm.
- Size: 450 x 450 x200mm.
- Weight: 6kg.
- Power requirement: 12V supply direct from Control Unit.
- Water-resistant (IP 67).
- Power requirement:
- - 12V DC for single channel.
- - 230V AC for four channel.
- Water-resistant housing (IP 66).
- Single or four channel versions.