PLG - Container Tilt Bed Semi-Trailer
PLG trailers are built tough with a front-mount telescopic hoist, and a reinforced cylinder base. 5-stage Trunnion hoist cylinder for maximum stability resulting in less body strain, with a 375' stroke and a burst valve. 70,000# Lift Capacity. Able to secure a 40' ISO shipping container. 45° Tilt Angle Minimum 48' ground clearance in a fully raised condition. Ability to operate with a commercially available Semi-Tractor hydraulic (wet) kit.
- Lengths - 40' container
- Width - 8' standard
- Hutch 3 Leaf High Arch Suspension
- 22,500# Hub Piloted Axles with ABS
- 2 Speed (JOST) landing gear front
- LED lighting with midship turn signal (D.O.T.)
- All lights and wiring are completely protected.
- All lights inserted in protective flush rubber mounting.
- 7-way receptacle wiring harness with breakers.
- Color Coded Brake Lines
- Manifest Holder on frame rail
- Vinyl Graphic and Conspicuity Stripe
- Commercial Performance Urethane Paint
- Rear electric lift control wiring
- Anti-sail Mud Flaps