CM REGERO Industries's pneumatic seed drill comes in two versions:
- a 24-row model (12 elements with an independent hopper) allowing to sow with an interval of 50mm between the rows
- a 30- or 32-row model (15 or 16 elements with a common hopper) able to sow with an interval of 41,5mm between the rows
- Rigid tubular frame with 3 point hitch, category 2.
- Stainless steel front and rear rollers equipped with heating devices.
- Hydraulic anti-clutter system.
- Gimbal-driven high-throughput turbine.
- Aspiration/pressure collector feeding the sowing elements.
- High-capacity seed emptying cyclone, with filter.
- Hydraulically motorized rotary drill on a parallelogram with a Farmflex gauge roller.
- Individually retractable sowing elements to facilitate access and maintenance.
- Independent stainless seed chute on a flexible blade.
- Stainless common hopper with hinged lid.
- Electro-hydraulic driving of the sowing elements (Sauer Danfoss digital processor and proportional distributor).
- Console with multifunction color LCD screen (selection of seed density, rotation controller, linear counter and display of actual speed).