Storti Pointer - Horizontal Self Propelled Cutter Mixer Wagon
Pointer is the new horizontal self-propelled with the innovative cutting and mixing system “Fast-Cut Multiflow, for a fast and homogeneous mix of all the ration’s components for the cattle. Specifically designed for small and medium-sized farms, Pointer offers a wide range of advantages for a skilled breeder:
- A single operator can prepare a Unifeed ration without using other equipment.
- Its restrained dimensions allow the transit in limited spaces, inaccessible for other self-propellers
- Essentiality and simplicity of the commands ensure an excellent efficiency
- The exclusive mechanical transmission guarantees high reliability and an evident reduction of fuel consumption.
- The possibility of the silage cutter to load in both directions of rotation and the knives with tungsten complete the exceptional performance of this self-propeller.
- 12 m5 16 m3
- 1 cutting-mixing bottom auger
- 2 mixing upper augers
- Standard 15 km/h
- HS Model 40 km/h
- John Deere
- 140 HP/104 kW
- 2400 rpm
- 4 cylinders
- Front discharge on right side
- with PVC belt