PolyAmine™ products are amino acid chelated micronutrients designed to prevent or correct trace element deficiencies at all stages of plant growth. They efficiently chelate complex nutrients and keep them in optimal form until used by the plant. PolyAmine chelates have high binding constants which permit micronutrients such as iron, copper, zinc, magnesium, manganese, boron and calcium to be mixed with the macronutrients nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium.
The products can be applied to sensitive crops without burning leaves, damaging flowers, or marking fruit crops. Because the absorption of PolyAmine chelates is so efficient, much lower application rates of the mineral can be used to achieve measurable responses.
- Effective with low application rates
- Contain specific biological molecules to enhance rapid uptake by plants
- Promote long-term nutrient uptake
- Can be applied to sensitive crops without phytotoxicity concern
- Compatible with many products
- Cost effective and easy to use
- Maximize production
- Contain biostimulants