Portable Loading Chutes
A loading chute designed for cattle and large livestock. The primary framing on this chute consists of 1 1/2' 14-gauge square tubing with 16-gauge sheet metal sides. The floor of the ramp is constructed of 2' x 12' wood flooring with steel traction bars. A heavy duty tongue is made from 3' x 3' square tubing. It's one of only a few loading chutes that can adjust height levels from truck beds to gooseneck trailers.
- 48' of sheet metal, 60' overall high side
- 16' length
- Loading heights up to 5'
- 58' High 48' of sheet metal, 60' overall high side
- 1' round cleats spaced every 12' that can flip up for wash out
- Telescoping tongue slides in for loading and unloading, and out for transport
- 2 heavy-duty stands help support the weight with pads that swivel for uneven ground
- Independent flip-outs to fill the space between the chute and the trailer
- 16' tires