Power Electronics - Model SD100 Series - AC Low Voltage Variable Speed Drives
The SD100 variable speed drive is the smallest of the SD family and the only one that is able to drive three-phase motors with a single-phase power supply, thus avoiding the costs associated with new lines. Manufactured in two sizes, the SD100 series covers a power range from 0.4kW to 2.2kW. It has an IP20 degree of protection suitable for installing multiple units inside compact cabinets.
Its small size, high performance and intuitive control bring out the advantages of speed control to a wide range of applications such as irrigation, drinking water pumps, elevators, parking barriers, automatic doors and ventilation systems.
Suitable For Low Power Single Phase Applications
- Ranging from 0.4kW to 2.2kW, 200-230V single phase power supply
- Easy programming and intuitive operation via joystick
- Drive three-phase motors with single-phase supply
- Selectable digital input polarity (NPN, PNP)
- RFI Filter and optional Modbus RTU communications
- 3 year warranty and 24h service and replacement commitment