PowerSharp - Model 91PS - Saw Chain and Sharpening Stone System
PowerSharp 91PS (Low Profile) chain, a part of the PowerSharp precision saw chain sharpening system, features top-sharpening cutters with depth gauge tie straps and guidance drive links for low-kickback performance, good chip flow, and smooth cutting action. IMPORTANT: Designed to be used only with the PowerSharp system.
- Top-sharpening design allows the cutters to be sharpened in seconds, using the PowerSharp bar-mount sharpener.
- Chisel-style cutters deliver efficient cutting and excellent stay-sharp.
- Ramped depth gauges and ramped guidance drive links deliver smooth cutting action and low-kickback performance.
- All PowerSharp chain is low-kickback per ANSI B175.1 & CSA Z62.3.
- 91PS (91 Low Profile™) 3/8 in. (9.5mm) pitch, .050 in. (1.3mm) gauge. Sharpen only with PowerSharp sharpener.
- Look for the PowerSharp diamond stamped on each cutter link. Only genuine PowerSharp saw chain should be used with the PowerSharp system.
- Recommended saw sizes: 2.3 cu. in. (42 cc) and smaller gas saws