PRIESLEY - Hard Red Winter Wheat
Highest Yielding Hard Red. Awnless Variety. Area: 1,2,3,4. Suggested Seeding Rate: 150 lbs/acre (1.6 million seeds/acre).
- Growing Area: Suited to All winter wheat growing areas
- Yield: Best yielding hard red winter wheat
- Maturity: Mid-late.
- Height: Short.
- Lodging: Excellent.
- Disease Resistance: Excellent leaf disease and fusarium tolerance
- Unique Feature: Later maturity will help spread out harvest.
- This is a WheatPRO Value Added Programs Variety - Grown under contract