Model Pro-Cal - Calcium Supplements
Pro-Cal is formulated with amide Nitrogen to provide a regulated and readily available source of Calcium in combination with key nutrients. Applications at key development stages will promote crop growth and plant health. Also important for increasing storage qualities in vegetables and protein content in milling wheat.
- Calcium (7%) with stabilised Nitrogen
Application Rates & Timings
- Brassicas: Apply @ 5.0-10.0 l/ha from 4-6 true leaves. Repeat at 14-21 day intervals up to harvest.
- Carrots: Apply @ 5.0-10.0 l/ha from 4-6 true leaves. Repeat at 14-21 day intervals up to strawing.
- Alliums: Apply @ 5.0-8.0 l/ha from 4-6 true leaves. Repeat at 14-21 day intervals.
- Lettuce/Leafy Salads: Apply @ 3.0-6.0 l/ha from 4-6 true leaves. Repeat at 10-14 day intervals up to harvest.
- Potatoes: Apply @ 5.0 l/ha from start of tuber bulking. Repeat @ 5.0 l/ha during tuber bulking.
- Cereals: Apply @ 5.0-10 l/ha at Zadoks G.S. 23-30. Repeat at G.S. 39-45 and 50-59. To enhance grain protein potential in milling wheat a further application @ 30-50 l/ha is recommended at G.S. 69-75 (end of flowering to medium milk stage).
- Oilseed Rape: Apply @ 5.0-10 l/ha at or just prior to rapid growth. Repeat @ 3.0-5.0 l/ha at pre-flowering.
- 20L drum
- 1000L IBC