PROBIOSPHERE - Model AquaEnzClean - Concentrated Consortium of Enzymes
PROBIOSPHERE’s AquaEnzClean” is a unique concentrated consortium of enzymes (Cellulase, Xylanase, Alfa amylase, Neutral Protease, Lipase and Phytase) for keeping the ponds clean. The blend is composed of 6 effective enzymes.
- Creates an healthy environment favorable for pond cleaning microbes/probiotics used in shrimp/fish farming increase activity;
- Liquefies dead cells of phytoplankton that eliminates unwanted external parasites;
- Improves clarity of pond water and leaves no residue;
- Speeds up the natural waste degradation process. The rate of degradation of organic waste increases as compared to other biological treatment;
- Controls pathogenic proliferation E.g. vibrio bacteria;
- Balances pH;
- Eliminates toxic gases (i.e. ammonia, nitrite and hydrogen sulfide);
- Works in fresh and salt water;
- Is an environmentally friendly component with broad spectrum activity.