- Optimal stability through the honeycomb structure. Load capacity approx. 100 tonnes per m² (LGA Bayern 79202396 and MK 3503513)
- Anti-skid structure
- Connecting holes between cells encourage interlinked root formation, nutrient exchange and even water percolation
- The special connection system and the open side walls at the outside edges prevent displacement of the panels. The panels mutually stabilise the height of adjoining elements.
- Recycled HD-PE material, UV-stabilised
- Firm anchoring to the soil using soil spikes
- The honeycomb structure protects the lawn carrier layer from compaction
- Cross-rooting holes between the cells provide improved growing conditions
- For areas in use where nature-friendly greening is required and desired with corresponding capability to handle loads and to maintain a high capacity for percolation
- Parking areas with low frequency use, e.g. in private areas, residential areas
- Parking areas used temporarily
- Fire brigade access routes in accordance with DIN 14090/DIN 1072
- Service roads
- Parking areas for cars, caravans, boat trailers, sports aircraft, etc.
- Access routes to children's play areas (replacing sand)
- Helicopter landing pads
- Golf-cart routes (elastic version)
- Cemetery facilities
- Stabilising embankments and banks of lakes and rivers
- Percolation strips along take-off and landing runways
- Underground car park roofs, as greened fire brigade access route
- Further applications on request!
Separation layer for beach volleyball areas
Separation layer for sand-boxes
- Cost-favourable transportation due to low palette weight
- Easy cutting, saving time and costs, using standard tools (saws, grinder, compass saw, ribbon saw or skiving device)
- No use of machines when laying due to the light weight of the panels
- Simple filling on account of narrow interval webbing
- Immediately able to take loads once laid
- Immediate greening using rolled turf possible
- Simple marking of areas in use with marker plugs
- Lawn component approx. 90%
- Prevents sealing of the soil, since a large proportion of the surface remains capable of percolation.
- Protects the substrate against compaction.
- The material is environmentally neutral
- Once the surface has been greened, it is practically invisible
- Manufactured from recycled material
- The honeycomb panels can be recycled again
- Cut-aways in the cells facilitate root formation between cells, thus optimising nutrient exchange and surface drainage.