Model SX Blue II - High Accuracy GNSS Receiver
The SX Blue II GNSS is a palm-sized receiver that delivers real-time, high accuracy performance using GPS/GLONASS satellites and free SBAS corrections. Its battery-powered lightweight design makes it the ideal choice for a variety of mapping apps including GIS, Forestry, Mining, Utilities, Agriculture, Surveying, and Environmental, at a price you can afford.
- The SXBlue II GNSS uses innovative technologies that delivers high accuracy in real-time, all the time. There is no need for post processing or order correction source when SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS or GAGAN) are available. Utilizing both GPS and GLONASS
- satellites, the SXBlue II GNSS will work where GPS receivers struggle, such as in the forest, around building and other difficult mapping environments. The SXBlue II GNSS is designed to work where you need to work; in the forest or in the city, all day long.
- By using GLONASS satellites, your productivity immediately improves. With both GPS and GLONASS satellites, you'll have nearly twice as many satellites in view, meaning you won't have to wait for the high accuracy data you want. Optionally the SX Blue II GNSS is available with the IOS operating system.
- Because the SXBlue II GNSS doesn't have a built-in computer, it can't become obsolete. On one project, connect it to your new Smartphone. On the next project, connect it to your tablet computer. Android? Windows Mobile? The SXBlue II GNSS doesn't care which operating system your mobile device uses, it just keeps delivering high accuracy positioning to whichever device you want to connect to it using Bluetooth, USB or RS-232.
- SXBlue II+ GNSS Receiver
- Li-Ion Battery Pack (Field replaceable)
- Li-Ion Charger
- Belt/Shoulder Carrying Case
- Precision Antenna with 1.5m cable
- Soft Hat for antenna
- RS-232 Cable (6 ft.)
- USB Type A/B Cable (6 ft.)