ProSilva - Model 810 - Fully Hydrostatic Driving Transmission
roSilva 810 has a fully hydrostatic driving transmission. Big tires combined with small turning radius make ProSilva 810 an effective and agile forest machine. The modern safety cockpit offers the driver a top class working environment. Excellent ergonomics and visibility – semi-automatic air-conditioning as a standard.
real four-wheel drive, does not damage the environment when driving
fully hydrostatic driving transmission
standard tires: 600/65 x 34
small turning radius: 4,7 m
clearance: 600 mm
optimal centre of gravity
extremely steady also with 11-metre cranes
diverse felling head and loader options
The intelligent electronic IQAN-steering system makes working effective – and economic at the same time. Driver-specific adjustments make the machine a flexible tool for everybody individually.
- Dimensions: Length 5700 mm, Width 2600 - 2800 mm, Height 3375/3440 mm, Clearance 600 mm, Weight min. 11000 kg, Fuel tank volume 215 l, Tires 600/65 x 34 (standard).
- Hydraulic system: Electronically steered load sensing system, Hydraulics max. output 305 l/min, Working pressure max. 32 MPa, Oil tank max. volume 215 l.
- Electrical system: Voltage 24 V, Batteries 2 x 125 Ah, Generator 100 A.
- Engine Deutz: Deutz BF6M2012C, 6-cylinder, turbo-charged, charge air cooled, Power 151 kW (202 hp).
- Cockpit: Air-conditioned safety cockpit, Safety windows, Rops and Fops approved.
- Transmission: Hydrostatic, Articulated steering, turning radius 4,7 m,
- Brakes: Wheel-specific, spring loaded parking brakes.
- Loader: Logmer 10-90, Foresteri H1395.
- Felling head: Foresteri, Keto, Lako, Waratah.
- Measuring device: Motomit.