Provita - Lamb Colostrum Concentrate
From Sheep & Lambs
Provita Lamb Colostrum is an alternative to natural colostrum for newborn lambs. It contains natural EU sourced dried colostrum and a high level of egg powder which help protect the newborn lamb. Provita Lamb Colostrum also helps lambs by providing a readily available supply of carbohydrates, fats, proteins, minerals and vitamins. The form of carbohydrate will rapidly raise the lamb’s blood sugar level, giving the lamb energy to maintain body temperature and to get up and suckle quickly. It mixes easily in luke-warm water. Cost per head is approximately £2.10 for a substitute feed.
When to use:
- At birth to help the lamb get up and suckle.
- Available in 12 x 50g foil sachets, 500g tub, 1.25kg tub and 2.5kg tub.
Application per pack:
- 12 x 50g – 12 substitute (50g) or 24 supplementary applications (25g).
- 500g – 10 substitute (50g) or 20 supplementary applications (25g).
- 1.25kg – 25 substitute (50g) or 50 supplementary applications (25g).
- 2.5kg - 50 substitute (50g) or 100 supplementary applications (25g).