PTH - Ripper
The 'Ripper' serves as a tractor attachment for breaking up the road surface to convey road construction materials from a depth of up to 35 cm to the surface. Larger lumps of stone are virtually torn out of the ground by the special kinematics of the tines and are thus already prepared for further processing by our robust and mobile stone crusher.
- More pictures! Behind each picture with a red edge is a separate photo album.
- Full frame design
- 7 tine arms with excavator teeth (CAT system), interchangeable
- Special release mechanism for tearing out stones
- Swing mounts made of specially cast material
- Reinforced helical springs for wear-free work
- Lighting: Front LED attachment
- Jack stand
- Integrated toolbox