Model PTL - Tractor Drawn Semi Trailers
From Transport Equipment
With over 18 years of manufacturing tractor drawn semi-trailer, Laumetris Ltd. has accumulated a lot of experience in this field and has achieved a very well-known brand of high quality semi-trailers producer in Baltic States. Universal back tipping semi-trailers are the most popular. Semi-trailers are produced from 2 – 40 cubic meters capacity. It has strong frame, body, wide wheels, spring chassis and rich standard equipment.
Special interpretation semi-trailers are also part of Laumetris Ltd. production. Specially designed construction semi-trailers with thicker and harder metal for transportation of construction materials, expanded volume and flotation semi-trailer for transportation of peats, sugar beets and green mass. Furthermore, company produces platform semi-trailers, which are for transportation of containers and big bags with vegetables, fertilizers; bales of straws, stubble, green mass. In addition, it is possible to order specially designed trailers with various types of body, chassis and frame for any work, meeting your high requirements.
Exclusive properties of Laumetris Ltd semitrailers:
- Solid length and width side board without any vertical bracket;
- Side board has bendings which increases resistance to deformation;
- Rear tailboard is easy to open and close with hydro cylinders while sitting in a tractor;
- Semitrailers are mounted with tires which are more than 500 mm width and have less pressure to soil;
- Spring chassis absorbs shock from rough ground and does not transfer any vertical motions to tractor throw drawbar;
- Springs on the hook also reduce shock and soften load for tractor;
- Rolling up canopy is used to cover the load from rain and is fastened on top of the body, from the front platform it is easy to roll canopy and cover the load.