Pulse - Model 100 - Pumping Systems
The PULSE provides the customer with an energy efficient, reliable product at an affordable price. The PULSE is available with turbine or submersible style pumps. The small footprint of this pumping system allows you to install the skid in a 9 square meter (100 square foot) building.
An Experienced Company with Knowledgeable Staff
- Provide quality advice and efficient pumping systems to over 200 golf and turf operations in North America.
- Pumptronics understands the total water management needs of golf courses and other turf applications.
- The staff has many years of collective golf course and water management experience and keeps current on the latest technologies and product innovations.
- Our knowledgeable staff recommends the right solution that best fits our customer’s needs and budget.
- Pumptronics provides a complete range of products and services, from pump maintenance and service, to VFD panel upgrades, to brand new pre-fabricated pump stations.
Pumptronics has installed systems at many fine courses across Canada such as:
- St. Georges Golf and Country Club
- Old Ashburn Golf Club
- Summit Golf and Country Club
- Carnmoney Golf and Country Club
- Cataraqui Golf and Curling Club
- Eagles Glen Golf Club
A complete list of completed projects is available upon request
A Full Product Line
- Pumptronics offers five product lines; Pulse Pro, Pulse, Pulse Sled, Pulse Pak and Pulse Custom; designed to deliver the best solution for any application.
- Available with submersible or vertical turbine pumps
- Pump efficiencies from 72 to 86%, motor efficiencies 86% to 93%
- Flow Rates from 600-1500 gpm (37 to 95 l/s)
- Pressures from 50-175 psi (350 -1200 Kpa)
- Available in 230/460/600 volt 3-phase
- Available in single phase 230/460 up to 1500 usgpm
- Fabricated steel or cast iron pump discharge heads
- Positive air relief on discharge heads with no moving parts
- Valvmatic 1400 style, wafer type check valves
- High efficiency turbine pumps with cast iron bowls, bronze impellers and stainless steel shafts
- Clayton pressure relief valve to allow constant speed operation of the pumping system
- Lever operated, wafer style pump isolation valves on each pump
- Discharge lever handle isolation valves up to 6', gear operated valves over 6'
- Integral wet well access hatch
- Grit blasted subsurface with 6-8 mil Epoxy Paint Process
- Continuous weld deck plate
- 0 -300 psi, silicone-filled, pressure gauge on discharge manifold
- Discharge pipe with ball valve isolation winterizing port
Quality Electronic Controls
- CSA and UL approved panel with safety door inter-lock switch
- Simple pump operation and easy access to information windows with text/graphic operator interface
- Air cooled control panel
- Stainless steel pressure transducers rated at 250 psi
- Fused motor and overload protection
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) with input line reactor for extra protection
- Surge and Lightning Protection
- VFD fault shutdown with auto-restart
- System phase failure, phase imbalance and phase reversal protection
- Low Voltage, High Voltage protection
- Individual run time and motor start monitoring
- Automatic alternation of VFD pumps
- Fault alarm list with time and date log
- Automatic Ramp algorithm to bring pressure from 0 to setpoint while protecting the irrigation system
- 1800 RPM lubricated shaft turbine pumps
- Flow meter spool with Muis digital flow meter