Push Pull Silt Fence Plow
Dedicated quick attach skid loader mounting. Installs silt fence going forward or backwards with a skid loader. Offsets 51' from the center of the plow when going forward . Can offset in the pull position 28' or 46' from the center of the plow in the pull position. 36' fabric chute installs 36' and shorter fabric. 48' fabric chute installs 48' and smaller fabric. 1' Thick mole board knife.
- Replaceable 2' wide hardened self sharpening cutting tip
- Spring loaded hardened 16' diam. cutting coulter to cut through soil, trash, tree roots
- Grade 8 5/8' x 4' shear bolt protection
- Forklift / hoist slots for easy moving
- Rear Pivot has a 90 degree swing to either side of center for tight turning
- Massive 2' x 8' greasable pivot pins
- Simple swing dampening brake with adjustable tension setting to keep the rear pivot from slapping when in transport position - no springs to wear out or break
- 6' x 4' x 3/8' structural steel main beam construction
- Up to 1500' rolls of silt fence material can be used
- Fabric tension spring with 16' diameter fabric plate
- Fabric Chute has stainless steel parts in key wear areas
- Can install silt fence 6' to 20' deep. The depth needed to install silt fence material is determined by the specs of the job and soil conditions. Most contractors install silt fence 8' - 10' deep.
- Retractable storage legs with pads for stabilit
Dedicated Quick Attach Skid Loader Hitch
Provides easy on and off. Both have retractable legs to keep the machines steady when unhooked.
Push Pull Model with 36' fabric chute
Swing Dampening Brake
This simple design allows you to adjust the amount of tension on the chute when it is out of the ground. It is on the machine to prevent slapping of the chute when transporting the machine. Simply tighten or loosen the bolts to allow more or less tension.
Easy moving. 6”x 4” x 3/8” Tube Steel Main Frame for the strongest built plow in the industry.
Simple Rotary Offset Design
Allows you to quickly offset to either side of center to pull. It allows you to swing the machine over either side of center to push the silt fence plow forward. By aligning two pins the machines offset position can be changed while it is in the ground.
90° Rear Pivot Swing
The rear pivot can swing 90° either side of center. The rear pivot design provides the tightest turning radius available. Massive 2” x 8” pivot pins ensure years of dependable service.
Fabric Tension Spring and 16” Diameter Fabric Plates
Simple easy to adjust fabric tension spring allows for quick adjustment. 16” Diameter fabric plates prevent the fabric from telescoping over the plates during installation.
Spring Loader Coulter
Comes with hardened steel blade cuts through tree roots and vegetation.
1inch Moleboard Knife
This is standard equipment. Stainless steel parts in key wear areas and specially designed fabric chute installs fabric in a tight consistent snag free manner.
Replaceable Hard Surface Plow Point
Designed to disrupt the soil upward for easier pulling and proper silt fence installation.
Push Pull Model in Pull Position
Push Pull Offset to the Right Hand Side
Push Pull Offset to the Left Hand Side
28' Offset from Center in the Pull Position
46' Offset from Center in the Pull Position
Cutting Coulter and Replaceable 2' wide Self-Sharpening Cutting Tooth
The cutting tooth can be bought at any dealer who sells replacement cutting teeth for excavators or skid loaders. It is not proprietary to 'The Silt Fence Plow' The coulter cuts through tree roots,grass and other material that can hang up around the moleboard knife.
This picture shows the difference between the 48' and 36' Fabric Chutes
This picture shows the difference of the 36' and 48' chutes. A 36' chute is the most common height of silt fence installed. The 36' chute will install 36' tall and shorter fabric. The 48' chute will install 48' tall and shorter fabric.
RWU-1056 Wire Unroller
The wire unroller mounts on either side of the machine. It allows a roll of wire to be unrolled as the fabric is being sliced into the ground. It will not install the wire into the ground. If you need to install the wire and the fabric into the ground together look at the Enfencer machine on our website. With the Push Pull model the wire unroller can only be used in the backwards position.
FC-1136 - 36' & FC-1148 - 48' Fabric Curtains
The fabric curtain is a plastic divider that separates the fabric so it does not rub against itself when going through the fabric chute. It is only needed when using non woven fabrics to prevent the fabric from grabbing itself and pulling down. With the slick woven fabric, the divider is not needed.