Model PWM Series - Control System
From Control Systems
Enables continuous variable control of a hydraulic valve or an electric motor. It is possible to set the lowest and highest speed at two different levels, whereby the user has the opportunity to fine-tune the valve or motor. The PWM-controller can be delivered in a version for speed dependent dosage. This can be used for seed drills, universal spreaders, manure spreaders etc.
- Continuously variable control of hydraulic proportional valve or DC motors (with amplifier)
- Programmable PWM frequency: 60 – 300Hz or 15kHz – 23kHz
- Programmable minimum and maximum values for PWM
- The PWM value chosen can be controlled by driving speed
- Automatic power switch-off after one hour of inactivity