QEP - Micron Mixer
The QEP Holland Micron mixer is the smaller version of the mixing unit unit and adds fertiliser to the irrigation system. The unit is particularly developed for the small (professional) grower of any sort of crop, also for the outdoor cultivation. This could include potted plant growers, nurserymen and fruit cultivators. The QEP MX-XSA can work an irrigation acreage of approx. 0,5Ha to approx. 3,5Ha. The QEP MX-XSA is a very compact and versatile fertilizer mixing unit. The standard model comprises a cost-effective construction that features all required functionalities. Multiple options can be added to the standard model to meet all needs and fit every budget. The QEP MX-XSA is available in a capacity of 5 m3/hr to 20 m3/hr. The fertilizer is dosed by means of a combination of venturi pumps and injection valves.
The standard model includes a single EC- and pH- control system to add the right proportion of nutrients to the irrigation water. The software controls half a dozen valves on a time-based principle, allowing a huge flexibility in the valve program. The mixing unit can be used for direct or drip irrigation as well as filling silos with a recipe. From the silo the liquid can then be pumped through a filter combination to the greenhouse. Of course, a combination of both options is also possible.
The control system for the MX-XSA is based on the by QEP Holland programmed control computer. This allows for flexible handling of exceptional situations in which the program can be adjusted. An easily controllable 4.3” touch panel allows the user to adjust the settings and view the actual status of the irrigation.
- Cost-effective set-up
- Fully custom build
- Proven effectiveness; in recent years, QEP Holland supplied more than 100 mixing units all over the world.
- Very compact (euro pallet size)
- Capacity of 5 m³/hour to 20 m³/hour
- Adaptable to all situations thanks to the flexibility of the software
- A double EC-sensor set, allowing one monitoring sensor to exclude measuring errors
- A double pH-sensor set, allowing one monitoring sensor to exclude measuring errors
- Upgrade to a 7” widescreen touch panel, allowing the user to access the unit remotely by PC or mobile device
- Extra valve exits
- A flow meter to control the irrigation volume
- Extra AB sets to allow multiple recipes