Designed predominantly for professional verge and embankment mowing the QHD offset is equally at home in stubble management, agricultural field based applications.
Featuring front or rear mounting, 540 or 1000 speed PTO, hydraulic side-shift, height control rear roller and all-round skirting – the Spearhead QHD offset flail mower is designed to meet all of your needs.
A dynamically balanced large diameter rotor fitted with a choice of J or back to back flails ensures smooth and efficient drive with reduced fuel consumption. In addition the rotor is supported by high load carrying spherical roller bearings for optimum support and guaranteed reliability.
Rotor drive is assured by four v belts and inversion of the pulleys means a constant rotor speed when fitted to either 540 or 1000 rpm PTO drive systems.
Featuring a choice of working widths from 1.2 to 2.0 metres, the QHD series is the ideal tool for professional contractors, farmers, drainage and local authorities.
- 1.2, 1.6 and 2.0 metre cutting widths
- 60hp minimum tractor requirement
- Front or rear mounting
- Hydraulic sideshift
- Heavy duty high power gearbox
- Double skin body construction
- J or Back to Back Flails
- Large diameter rear roller
- Replaceable full length skid kit
- 50 millimetre maximum cutting diameter
- Cutting width: 1.20m (3ft 11in)
- Machine weight*: 1010kg
- Cutting range: 15 – 150mm (1/2in – 6in)
- Number of flails: 38
- Hydraulic offset: 600mm
- PTO speed: 540 / 1000rpm
- Maximum upward movement:+ 90°
- Maximum downward movement: – 60°
- Tractor power required**: 50hp