Scrub and bramble clearance, road side verge mowing, orchard grass cutting, playing field and parkland mowing, public rights of way and many more applications are all easily managed by the high output, extreme capacity QHD series.
Featuring front or rear mounting, 540 or 1000 speed PTO, clockwise or anti-clockwise PTO, mechanical or hydraulic offset, height control rear roller, optional wheel kit and rear skirting – the Spearhead QHD flail mower is designed to meet all of your needs.
The double skinned construction is computer designed providing increased strength for intensive daily use.
A dynamically balanced large diameter rotor fitted with compact C flails ensures smooth and efficient drive with reduced fuel consumption. In addition the rotor is supported by high load carrying spherical roller bearings for optimum support and guaranteed reliability.
Rotor drive is assured by four v belts and inversion of the pulleys means a constant rotor speed when fitted to either 540 or 1000 rpm PTO drive systems.
Large diameter internal bearings and domed ends to the rear roller ensure good control of working height and reduced scalping during end of row turns.
Featuring a choice of working widths from 2.0 to 2.8 metres, the QHD series is the ideal tool for professional contractors, farmers, airports, the military and local authorities.
- 2.0, 2.5 and 2.8 metre cutting widths
- 50hp minimum tractor requirement
- Manual adjust front and rear mounting
- Double-spiral rotor
- 110hp bi-directional gearbox
- Double skin body construction
- C Flails
- Rear roller height adjustment
- Replaceable full length skid kit
- 30 millimetre maximum cutting diameter
- Cutting width: 1.95m (6ft 5in)
- Overall width: 2.30m (7ft 7in)
- Transport width: 2.30m (7ft 7in)
- Machine weight*: 730kg
- Cutting range: 0 – 150mm (0in – 6in)
- No. of flails: 48
- PTO speed: 1000rpm
- Tractor power required**: 50hp