QT-Y/H Automatically collection for trunk steam flow
Trunk runoff is one of the subjects in the study of the water balance of the forest ecosystem. China's forestry-industrial standard LYT 1606-2003 ' Forest ecosystem spotting index system ' clearly pointed out that part of the raindrops landing in the forest, were transferred from the leaves to the branches, then from the branches to the trunk and finally to the woodland ground. This process is called trunk runoff. QT - series stem flow acquisition system is used to collect and analyze this part of the rainfall.
The system is composed of collecting units, sensor and data memory. The software can observe the start time, end time, duration, and flowing rate continuously and automatically. Recorded data can be output via excel or text files to facilitate data processing. The system using for continuous automatic monitoring of stem cross - sectional flow records under the canopy of trees.
1. Suitable for various of trunks. QT-Y for diameter less than 14cm, QT-H for others. Please select according to the size of the trunk diameter.
2. Easy to install, Battery-powered, don’t need external power supply.
3. High precise: flow sensor of 4.13ml resolution ratio
4. Can record the temperature of trunk stem flow in the same time.
1. Recording Interval: 0-66000ml;
2. Resolution Ratio: 4.13ml;
3. Can store 16,000 records;
4. Can set the begin time and date of the record;
5. Download: Download data through the infrared Downloader , USB interface , convenient for field use;
6. EEPROM memory, data will not lose when outage;
7. Data memory with fully sealed design , can be placed in the cross-sectional flow sensor device;
8. Internal LED lights indicate the current operating status;
9. The battery can last about 1 year.
10. Event resolution: 1 second;
11. Temperature measurement range: -20—70?; Temperature Accuracy: 0.5?; Resolution Ratio: 0.1?;
12. Time Accuracy: Every circle ±1 munities;
13. Box protection, can be used for trees or forests
Country of Origin: CHINA