Quadro - Four Bar Cultivator
The name Quadro identifies the four bar cultivator series in the Köckerling program. The quality of the straw working and the straw distributionis dependent on the number and distribution of the tines. Basically the more tines the better the work, however the layout of the tines must also produce block free working. The Quadro series is equipped with hydraulic transportwheels, which make road transport, and turning on the headlands fastand reliable. The working depth of the Quadro is between 5 - 30 cm.
In front of the double STS roller there are adjustable leveling tines, which level the smaller litter dams again. These levellers are easy to adjust, no maintenance and low cost in the wear behavior. In addition, the machine is equipped with a levelboard in front of the roller.
As standard, the cultivator Quadro is equipped with a double STS - roller. The double-STS-roller provides high load capacity, and ensures a good soil reconsolidation. During work the open rings fill with soil so that the friction between the soil in the rings and the soil in the field keep the roller turning (Soil to soil).
The huge front depth wheels adjust the depth and the double STS - roller mounted at the rear. This way an even working depth is guaranteed. The front depth wheels are mounted out wide to limit side ways movement.
For a good result, the Quadro is equipped with a following harrow that can be adjusted in its working angel. Ideal even after root crops or on the plow furrow for seedbed preparation.
Tine options for the Quadro
- TopMix - Goosefoot320 x 10 mm: For an extremely shallow cultivation.
- TopMix - Point80 x 14 mm: Withwing share350 x 10 mm for medium deep tillage with an optimum mixing effect.
- TopMix - Subsoiler point40 x 20 mm: For an extremely deep loosening.
- BETEKTopMix - Subsoiler point40 x 20 mm: For an extremely deep loosening and long service life.
- BETEKTopMix - Point80 x 30 mm: For a deep loosening and a long service life.