QUIETZONE - Model DPe 100M /QZI - Dynamics Pumps
From Acme Pumps
The ACME Dynamics DYNAPRIMEe QUIETZONE model DPe100M/QZI fully automatic, dry priming, trailer mounted 4' pump features compact design with large pump performance: Max flow to 1160 GPM; max head to 150' TDH; solids handling to 1.6' x 3'; will pass ropes, rags, and stringy materials. The DYNAPRIMEe priming system enables on demand priming and re-priming down to 30 feet within seconds, even on long suction lines, and handles a positive suction in excess of 30 PSI without adjustment or modification. The sound attenuated design reduces noise levels down to 64.15 d(B)A at a distance of only 23 feet.
- 65 CFM oil flood lubricated, Heavy duty sliding vane type vacuum pump with Kevlar® blades.
- Quick On demand priming and repriming down to 30 ft vertical
- Capable of handling positive suctions in excess of 30psi without modification or adjustment
- Very low emissions: 2-pass high efficiency filtration system.
- Impeller: Double blade, spiral-type Pearlitic matrix 5.9 iron, ASTM A536, Gd 100-7OO3 @302 BHN
- Front/rear wear plates: Pearlitic matrix 5.9 iron, ASTM A536, Gd100-7OO3@302BHN
- Non-return check valve: one piece, non-slam molded nitrile rubber nylon reinforced stainless steel disc, seating against a replaceable stainless steel seat
- Shaft Stainless steel; ASTM A276 431
- Dry running Oil bath double mechanical seal
- Silicon Carbide x Silicon Carbide viton elastomers all in stainless steel Maintenance-free, long life
- Chassis: 58 gallon integrated fuel cell: approximately 45 hours run time under a full bad
- Fuel gauge and 4' fuel cap
- Jacks: 5000 front and rear, chrome like dear zinc plated side wind style
- Axle: single torsion flex type 3500#
- Tires: ST205tf5R14C
- Hot-dipped Galvanized trailer assembly: Rust resistant
- Fenders manufactured of durable High Density Polyethylene: long life, inexpensive and easy to replace.
- Main body: removable enclosure covering both engine and pump end,
- reducing overall pumpset noise level to 64.15 d(B)A at 7 meters (23 feet) (full load @ 2000 RPM)
- Lockable doors of vandal/damage/impact resistant made of durable polyurethane design
- Doors give total access to engine and pump along the entire length of pump set
- Engine control panel with lockable vandal cover
- Battery, and all maintenance points located inside lockable enclosure to deter vandalism.
- Diesel, 3 cylinder, 4 cycle, water-cooled, OHV, Vertical In-Line,
- Indirect injection ISO 3046 rating.
- Operating range: 150O-2200RPM, 17.4-25.3 BHP
- Maintenance points easily accessible
- Automatic safety shutdowns
- Pump drive coupling: Close Coupled
- Rug in auto start system with either float, or transducer: Easy to install
- Solar battery charger
- Hose Assemblies and fittings
- Length -139'; Width - 69'; Height - 68', Weight - GVTW 3,300 lbs. (full of fuel)