Sperotto provide the clients with different types of prefabricated sheds for livestock, from the simplest to the most complex ones, of any dimension. Our prefabricated sheds are manufactured with great attention to every detail and are very easy and fast to be assembled. Our prefabricated sheds are very easy and fast to be assembled. Our sheds are made from steel structures and protected from corrosion as follows:
- IPE or ILS Columns and Beams: HOT DIP GALVANIZATED with average zinc deposition equal to 500 gr./m². Hot Dip galvanizing is the process of coating steel with a thin zinc layer, by passing the steel through a molten bath of zinc at a temperature of around 460 °C. With Hot Dip Galvanizing every millimetre of the steel it touches is galvanized, which means the hot dip galvanizing process reaches areas inaccessible to other similar processes for preventing rusting and corrosion, protecting the steel below from the elements. Coating will be uniform and adherent at all places. The galvanized Coating of IPE or ILS columns and beams galvanized with Hot Dip Galvanizing Process will never shrink or crack because it is metallurgically bonded to the steel it protects. It also offers superior resistance to abrasion and water.
- Purlins: hot dip galvanized or sendzimir galvanisation with zinc deposition on the two faces equal to 275 gr./m².
- Windbracings and accessories: Zendzimir galvanisation with zinc deposition on the two faces equal to 275 gr./m².
- All bolts and nuts are electro-zinc galvanised.
Therefore SPEROTTO steel structures, being hot dip galvanized, are protected from rust for lifetime.
By our steel structures we can supply sheds by:
- widths from m 10,0 up to m 32,0;
- snow loads from 30 kg/m² up to 400 kg/m²;
- height at eave up to m 10.