Model RBG and RBG2 - Root Rake Brush Grapple
The Root Rake Brush Grapple 'RBG' is for Farm, Light Industrial, and Skid Loaders with lift capacities from 1,300 up to 4,000 pounds and comes in widths from 60 inches to 78 inches. Ideal for tree service. The Root Rake Brush Grapple 2 'RBG-2' is for Compact and Sub Compact Tractors and Mini Skid Steers with lift capacities from 450 up to 1,300 pounds. The Root Rake Brush Grapple is now available with dual grapples.
- Load center is closer to the loader than on other types of grapples.
- Heat treated bushings with stress proof pins.
- Root Rake tines have high carbon steel face.
- Teeth touch when closed.
- RBG and RBGD opens to 70 inches.
- RBG-2 opens to 48 inches.